Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion EE

tag
omoa
Valued Member

Transunion EE

This is simply some info for those looking for EE. I have 3 paid baddies falling off Transunion, 10/15, 10/15, 12/15. I have called numeroues times since May asking for EE and fought to get a supervisor. Most times I was disconnected prior to getting to a supervisor. Tonite, I called again and the CSA said he couldn't call my account up as the systems were down. He already knew what I wanted mind you. I asked for a supervisor and he said he was sure he could help me and reiterated the system was down. I again politely asked for the supervisor. This went on for numerous minutes. Once transfered, it took less than 3 minutes for the supervisor to remove the accounts. He said I would receive a letter in 5-7 days with the changes to my CR. I asked him why he would remove the accounts but no one else in the past would. He said that anything over 3 months is questionable but that he was surprised another supervisor hadn't granted my request earlier. I explained that getting to a supervisor hasn't been this easy in the past. I am beginning to think the CSA get penalized if they transfer to a supervisor. A mark on their file so to speak. Entire call, about 30 minutes, on hold, mostly with the CRA. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion EE

congrats but I never had a hard tie getting transferred to get an EE

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.