Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion gain

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion gain

Not that I'm complaining but just got an alert from myfico of a 23 point jump on TU. Is it common for fico to just say the increase and no reason why? I know I had a collection that was removed two weeks ago from all the CRA's but not sure if this is why.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Re: Transunion gain

I just had a bump on TU with no reason given in the myfico alert as well. Maybie they're giving out freebie points for 4th of July. 😃

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could be! Like I said, I'll take it!
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got an unexpected 26 points today.

Message 4 of 10
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

Me too!! 17 pts from TU...no reason or explanation, but I am not complaining Smiley Happy)

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too! 24 points seemingly out of nowhere. Paid all my collections, but they reported weeks ago...barely registered. I got a new QS1 account, but the inquiry hit a week ago, and nothing. Card isn't reporting yet. No explanation at all. But I'll take it. Now I'm just hoping the other two follow suit.

Message 6 of 10
crrredit
Established Contributor

I didn't get squat. Smiley Frustrated

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Crrredit..all I can think of when you said that was Charlie Brown trick or treating. "All I got was a rock."

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Crrredit..all I can think of when you said that was Charlie Brown trick or treating. "All I got was a rock."

That is EXACTLY what I thought of when I read that post. Too funny!

Message 9 of 10
crrredit
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Haha. That's how I felt, too.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.