Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion (removal of bad accounts)

tag
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

Transunion (removal of bad accounts)

Hi All,

Today while I was reviwing reports received directly from Transunion and Experian, I noticed that there appears to be a two month lag between my Transunion and Experian report.  

For example, a forclosure was removed from my Experian report on 2/2014.  However, according to a notation on my Transunion report, this same account isn't scheduled to be removed until 04/2014.  

The last of my remaining badies are scheduled to be removed next year.  Notably, there is a two month difference between my Transunion and Experian reports for the remaining accounts.

Has anyone else noticed this pattern?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
peepers
Frequent Contributor

Re: Transunion (removal of bad accounts)

Mine is the same way. However despite some showing earlier estimated removal dates than the other cra's, all are within the 7.5 years allowed for reporting.  Im not sure why some exclude earlier, but I just consider it a bonus

AMEX Green charge NPSL | NFCU Cashrewards Visa Sig $25,000 | NFCU Navcheck $15,000 | AMEX Everyday $15,000 | Discover IT $19,000 | Amex BCP $18,000 | Cap1 Quicksilver $5000 | Firestone $2,400 I Amex Oasis Optima (recovery card) $500 (closed July 2014)
MyFICO: TU 780, EQ 785 EX 776 Discover TU FICO 780. Rebuilt from 500's....closed on home May 2015!

Message 2 of 3
TrueGeminiNC
Frequent Contributor

Re: Transunion (removal of bad accounts)

@peepers wrote:

Mine is the same way. However despite some showing earlier estimated removal dates than the other cra's, all are within the 7.5 years allowed for reporting.  Im not sure why some exclude earlier, but I just consider it a bonus

Thanks.  I suppose I should first figure out the actual 7.5 year period.  As I slowly watch the last of my badies fall off my reports, 2 months seems like an eternity.  LOL

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.