Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion sucks

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion sucks

ARG A YEAR?! I'm just gonna save as much money as I can and hopefully If I can walk in with half of the bike in cash I'll be okay, otherwise I'll just buy what I can with the money I have and build my credit until someone will approve me for what I want. My score itself probably wont even go up too much in a year, it will just be a matter of thickening my report. I'm already in the loww 700s and i had no fico8 scores at all 5 days ago

Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Can't delete Inquiries unless they are in error.

If you want an auto loan, I think the auto loan people state you should garden for at least a year?  To ultimately raise your scores.  I want a new car next year, so I'm sitting at close out specials at end of November-December to strike while it's hot.

Yeah, Cap 1 is legit with posting to all 3, don't have Discover, but I agree you're right, call em.  One month isn't bad if you just opened them, but if the cards have been around for more than 2 months, they should be posting!  My last Cap 1 took a month to post.

Discover reported to all 3 before my card even arrived in the mail. I don't know if that's typical or not, but that was my experience.

And FTR...I don't like TU either. They are always my lowest. Smiley Mad

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

My CR are the opposite! TU always reports first!

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check your AUTO scores!  Most go off that.

Unless you're getting some sweet hog, we're talking Harley, BigDog, some custom cruiser with ostrich seats and ape hangers, I'm thinking you'll be ok since they'll be under $20k.

BigDog Pitbull. Now that's a sweet ride.  Unghhhhhhhhh 

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

My auto scores? I have no idea what you're talking about
Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My auto scores? I have no idea what you're talking about

There are multiple versions of Fico scores.  One of them is called 'the auto score' and it will be different than your Fico 8, which is what lots of us consider to be the regular Fico score.

They have an 'auto score' almost exclusively used by auto dealers, a mortgage score almost exclusively used by mortgage lenders, and multiple other versions.

Other than going to an auto lender, the only place I know of to get the auto score is to pay for it from this site.  Check the 'compare our products' link at the top of every page to see the options for purchasing one.

HTH

Message 26 of 28
dallascowboyfan
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
And credit karma has been telling me for 2 days I can update in one day. They say pimpin' ain't easy..... try creditin'

lol I just spat my juice all over my keyboard Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 28
novabama
Frequent Contributor

"Like I said, discover, fingerhut,capital one and opensky are all reporting on EX and EQ and there is nothing on TU, it reads I have no accounts at all, but inquiries and collection deletes are almost immediately on TU, I'm wondering if there is something wrong, I'm gonna call them tomorrow... if just one or 2 were missing I'd be patient but all 4?"

Yeah, same for me. It sucks! EQ and EX report new accounts quickly, still no positive accounts showing on my TU Smiley Sad It's frustrating cause it's my cleanest report also! Good luck to you. When you get updated, please let us know how long it takes Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.