cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion, you're pretty chill. I think.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion, you're pretty chill. I think.

Working on cleaning up my credit reports. First order of business, fixing a car loan that was IIB but showing open and a $23k balance.

Jury's still out on Experian. Don't have high hopes, they seem to be tools, haha

Equifax updated it to IIB, closed, 0 balance.

Just got my results in from TU and they deleted it completely. Aside from the AoAA hit, I think this is a pretty good thing, right? When I go for an auto loan in a few months, it'll just show 3 paid in full auto loans, but not this last disaster of a loan, as long as the lender only pulls TU? Or am I mistaken?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Transunion, you're pretty chill. I think.

@Anonymous wrote:
Working on cleaning up my credit reports. First order of business, fixing a car loan that was IIB but showing open and a $23k balance.

Jury's still out on Experian. Don't have high hopes, they seem to be tools, haha

Equifax updated it to IIB, closed, 0 balance.

Just got my results in from TU and they deleted it completely. Aside from the AoAA hit, I think this is a pretty good thing, right? When I go for an auto loan in a few months, it'll just show 3 paid in full auto loans, but not this last disaster of a loan, as long as the lender only pulls TU? Or am I mistaken?

Removal of a derog TL always trumps any benefit from its AAoA.  If its been deleted its gone. If it still can be reported it doesnt mean its gone for good it can possibly be reinserted

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.