tag
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

Transunion

I called Transuntion to check on a Pre-Hippa that I had a mailed in

the Rep on the phone said that all my accounts from a certain CA

had been deleted but when I just pulled my report they were still

there! Anyone know how long it will take to update or if there are

other factors that could be holding them up?

Thanks

Ree

Had to edit 'cause I forgetted how ter spell

Starting Score: 377EQ/350EX/400TU As of 11/2011
Current Score: 620EQ/614EX/612TU As of 01/2013
Goal Score: 700+ across the boards
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transuniom

Transunion is the SLOWEST of the CRAs to post anything.  I hope what the CSR told you is correct but, I wouldn't trust them -- they don't work for you -- you know what I mean? Smiley Wink 

Message 2 of 5
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Transunion is the SLOWEST of the CRAs to post anything.  I hope what the CSR told you is correct but, I wouldn't trust them -- they don't work for you -- you know what I mean? Smiley Wink 

I'll talk to another CSR in a few days and if I get the same answer then I know It'll be good Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
cp94550
Regular Contributor

I disputed 2 accounts with TU and the CSR told me they were deleted but on my online dispute status thing it still says pending. And even more confusing is its off my reports when I just pulled TU.

I'm guessing it's in the deletion process and may take a few days to show on your end. What you may want to try is to start an online dispute and see if it's still there.

Starting Score: EX: 560 on 11/1/11
Current Score: EX: 651 on 1/31/16
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

@cp94550 wrote:
I disputed 2 accounts with TU and the CSR told me they were deleted but on my online dispute status thing it still says pending. And even more confusing is its off my reports when I just pulled TU.

I'm guessing it's in the deletion process and may take a few days to show on your end. What you may want to try is to start an online dispute and see if it's still there.

OH well it's the holidays and they were just kicking back taking it easy for a few days before a short break

Hopefully they will be back in full swing in the a.m. Smiley Happy  Maybe we'll both get our updates by the first

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.