Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trident Asset Management

tag
sleepingiant
Established Member

Trident Asset Management

What other members have said about them appears to be true.  Super easy to work with.  A $66 collection popped up last week.  I called them today and the lady said it was from a bounced check to Papa Johns in 2006! lol Told her I never received any notice from anyone about it or I wouldve paid it a long time ago.  She agreed to make an "exception" and remove from reports and gave me the dates and such that they do reporting.  I know some will say I shouldve did this by mail but for $66 and evidence that others on this and different boards have got the same type of deletion I feel comfortable.  Just went to thier site.  Paid my 66 and eagerly await a derogatory to be swept from existance.  Thanks myfico.

Starting Score: 541
Current Score: 580
Goal Score: 620

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Trident Asset Management

Happy dance!  Congrats!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 5
anewmall26

Yep, they're pretty easy, I paid and they removed for me too
Message 3 of 5
fecfec
Established Member

Just talked with Trident, I paid on line and she said they will do an exception delete on 06/15/2013. Thanks for the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 5
jarodcore

I called them today about a $48 collection (the only collection on my CR) that is reporting on my Experian CR. She didn't offer anything like that. She read some stupid "Dispute Disclosure" and said I'd receive a letter in the mail. I told them I would pay it if they removed it from my CR and she said that it will stay on my report but showed paid. I told her the account isn't even mine. Anyway, I guess some of us are luckier than others. :/

Ex: 760
Tu: 752
Eq: 747
as of 12/2014

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.