Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trident didnt delete

tag
needbettercredit88
Valued Member

Trident didnt delete

I emailed them a pfd email and they mailed back a letter stating that as soon as it is paid they will delete it from all three credit bureus. This was a little over a month ago and they still havent deleted it. Should I wait more or do I do something. I still have the letter stating that they will delete once paid. ugh, this sucks. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
michjd75
Valued Member

Re: Trident didnt delete

If you call them, they will confirm it has been processed for deletion.  The same thing happened to me.  It took about 2 months because of the date they send for deletion and the day the CRA's delete.  Have patience.  I'm sure it will delete in the long run.

Message 2 of 5
sge760
Contributor

I'm sure it will just take a bit of patience.  I had 3 collection agencies take a little over their 30 day promise it would be deleted ......

If they don't delete like the promised, YOU DO HAVE THE ABILITY TO DISPUTE.   I've disputed under the credit reporting agency's own option of "Creditor agreed to remove this account from my file."

Message 3 of 5
princechristian
Regular Contributor

Please PM their email if possible. i would like to get this collection removed and am willing to PFD since its only $44. Pleale let me know.

Thanks

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 4 of 5
KitriPrincess
Established Member

I'm in a similar situation with another CA.  They agreed to delete about 3 1/2 weeks ago but advised it could take 60 days to be reflected with the CRAs. So far, it is still on my EQ (as of yesterday).  I guess it takes some time for the reporting mechanics to work out. One more reason why collections are a pain in the you-know-where Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.