Valued Member
needbettercredit88

Trident didnt delete

I emailed them a pfd email and they mailed back a letter stating that as soon as it is paid they will delete it from all three credit bureus. This was a little over a month ago and they still havent deleted it. Should I wait more or do I do something. I still have the letter stating that they will delete once paid. ugh, this sucks. 

Established Member
michjd75

Re: Trident didnt delete

If you call them, they will confirm it has been processed for deletion.  The same thing happened to me.  It took about 2 months because of the date they send for deletion and the day the CRA's delete.  Have patience.  I'm sure it will delete in the long run.

Contributor
sge760

[ Edited ]

I'm sure it will just take a bit of patience.  I had 3 collection agencies take a little over their 30 day promise it would be deleted ......

If they don't delete like the promised, YOU DO HAVE THE ABILITY TO DISPUTE.   I've disputed under the credit reporting agency's own option of "Creditor agreed to remove this account from my file."

Starting Score: ex: 501 eq: 492 tu: 522
Current Score: ex: 651 eq: 633 tu: 662
Goal Score: 750 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
princechristian

Please PM their email if possible. i would like to get this collection removed and am willing to PFD since its only $44. Pleale let me know.

Thanks

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Established Member
KitriPrincess

I'm in a similar situation with another CA.  They agreed to delete about 3 1/2 weeks ago but advised it could take 60 days to be reflected with the CRAs. So far, it is still on my EQ (as of yesterday).  I guess it takes some time for the reporting mechanics to work out. One more reason why collections are a pain in the you-know-where :smileysad:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}