Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trident is deleting!!!

tag
bear812c
Regular Contributor

Trident is deleting!!!

Good news! Trident agreed to PFD last week. They mailed me a signed agreement and I paid them online. I called them today to check up on things and the representative said that it is due to be reported as a deletion tomorrow to the CRA's. I am so happy!! That was so quick! Granted, it's small potatos, a small victory but a much needed since I've been hitting brick walls with a few others lately. Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
blunderer
Established Contributor

Re: Trident is deleting!!!

Congratulations!   Every victory is a big one!!!!

Hopefully you'll soon find success with others as well.

Message 2 of 4
movinup1
New Contributor

Congrats!  Do you remember who you spoke to?  I had a collection with them, and paid it (actually even before they reported it on my credit reports).  Now, suddenly it's reporting collection, $0 bal, paid in full.  I want it gone!  I just called and spoke to someone named Nia and she told me that they do not delete.  I'm going to try a sugary sweet goodwill letter, but wonder if I could address it to anyone in particular to increase the chances of it getting deleted. 

Starting Score: 498
Current Score: 660
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

@bear812c wrote:

Good news! Trident agreed to PFD last week. They mailed me a signed agreement and I paid them online. I called them today to check up on things and the representative said that it is due to be reported as a deletion tomorrow to the CRA's. I am so happy!! That was so quick! Granted, it's small potatos, a small victory but a much needed since I've been hitting brick walls with a few others lately. Smiley Very Happy

COngratsCongrats!!! GOOD JOB!!!! Would you be able to send me the address you used for your PFD? I would appreaciate it.

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.