Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying Some New Methods

tag
twanswife916
Contributor

Re: Trying Some New Methods

@eric19k wrote:
And here we go again. OP we already had a discussion about this before. Someone posted a month ago and years ago.
It has nothing to do with disputing or verifying. I know some credit repair agencies use this as ground for dispute but it does not work unless you can prove that it does.

There is no easy way to remove negatives and to make perfect credit in 1 month. It takes time and effort.
You mislead with wrong information by quoting smth that will not work.

Wish all of you best of luck
Eric,
Noone has stated that fixing your credit was easy nor is there an easy way of doing it. I have not mislead anyone. I read the law, I do my research. I don't expect things to just instantly fix itself in a months time because it took more then that to get me to the point where my ccredit needed to bwe fixed. If y0u need proof try it yourself or I can upload copies of my credit reports showing the collections before the letters were sent out and an updated one showing them removed.
Bottomline yes others have talked about it, tried it and obviously have had some type of success or they wouldn't still be talking. 

BK7 Discharge 7/2014
BK13 Filed 06/2019 Gardening til 2023 Fico 8 Aug'22 EQ: 568 EX: 608 TU: 567 Goal: 680 AAOA: 42mo INQ: 9
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.