Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Understand??? Please Help!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to Understand??? Please Help!!

Ok...on my TU credit report I have an old cell phone acct. It is reporting twice under different CA. Someone was kind enough to answer that question for me up here and I am in the process of correcting. Well on Equifax this same particular cell phone acct is listed just like my car payment and reporting 120 days past due!! At the very bottom it says that it is a CA but just not grouped with the others. It is really bringing my score down as this was one of the first things that popped up. TU today was "618.  EQ today was "506" I have a total of 5 CA's on EQ & 7 CA's on TU.

On all other reports this acct is with the other collections like it should be. Any suggestions on how to correct this?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
cc29
New Contributor

Re: Trying to Understand??? Please Help!!

Who is the CA?  Is the 120 day late showing on your MyFico Equifax or the report directly from Equifax?  I ask because I had a similar problem.  I have an account from Asset Acceptance that reports as CA on my report from Equifax, but shows up as a 120 day late on MyFico.  If it's from your Equifax report, CA's are not supposed to report lates on accounts.
FICO SCORES: EQ 741
TU 692
EXPERIAN FAKO 746
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trying to Understand??? Please Help!!

It's reporting that way on all the reports I pull. Today was the first day pulling them here. I pay to monitor my report on equifax.com monthly.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.