Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get back in with BOA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to get back in with BOA

I had a Bank of America card that I closed as part of a debt management plan in 2011.  I paid the balance off and the card has been closed since.  Nothing was charged off, I and I paid everything I owed on the card.

I want to try to get back in good with BOA.  Not sure if I'm black listed, but any one have experience with them.  Not quite ready to app for it yet, but I figured the Bank Americard Rewards would be the one to go for?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Trying to get back in with BOA

Have you tried a pre-qual site yet?

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trying to get back in with BOA

I did.  the Bank americard rewards pops up.  I know it's not a gaurantee.  So I thought maybe I should wait a bit more.  the other thought was to open a checking with them to establish a relationship for a while?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.