Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get mortgage ready

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to get mortgage ready

Have 1 judgement against me for $1469, 2 collections one for $2010 and 1 for $525 and a good bit of charge offs and late pays. Just got a wf and open sky secured card, vs New York and company, first premier credit one and fingerhut. Student loan out if forbearance and just paid first payment of many this past week. Someone PLEASE HELP ME WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trying to get mortgage ready

@Anonymous wrote:
Have 1 judgement against me for $1469, 2 collections one for $2010 and 1 for $525 and a good bit of charge offs and late pays. Just got a wf and open sky secured card, vs New York and company, first premier credit one and fingerhut. Student loan out if forbearance and just paid first payment of many this past week. Someone PLEASE HELP ME WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?

Need to work on getting the baddies off your file.  Establishing good payment history is part of it, but clearing up the judgment, collections, and charge offs will be important also.  Never mentioned what  your current FICO scores are.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.