cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get some inquires deleted need help!

tag
diesel2013
Contributor

Trying to get some inquires deleted need help!

Happy New Years everyone! Let me begin by sayi this site and everyone has been extremely helpful. I have really made a lot of progress this past year. 

So so I unfortunately have about 90 inquires on my report (don't ask) I know better now. I am trying too see if anyone has any advise on getting these deleted or any tactics that you have found useful to get them off my report. 

Please let me know! 

Thanks 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Trying to get some inquires deleted need help!

@diesel2013 wrote:

Happy New Years everyone! Let me begin by sayi this site and everyone has been extremely helpful. I have really made a lot of progress this past year. 

So so I unfortunately have about 90 inquires on my report (don't ask) I know better now. I am trying too see if anyone has any advise on getting these deleted or any tactics that you have found useful to get them off my report. 

Please let me know! 

Thanks 

This board does not recommend the disputing of any valid inquiries. If some of them are due to ID Theft then one would file a police report about them and then forward a copy of that to the CRAs with a list of the fraudulent inquiries.

Message 2 of 7
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

@diesel2013 wrote:

Please let me know! 

Thanks 

Gardening for 2 years would be your best option.

FICO8 current as of : 4-17-24 EQ: 724 TU: 707 EX: 706
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 8 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $8500 Amex Delta Reserve $10,000 Care Credit $18,000
NFCU CashRewards $7500 Apple Card $7000 Best Buy $8000 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) 6.95%
NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Total CL: $64,000 --- Total CC UTI: 27% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 4-6-24
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@diesel2013 wrote:

Please let me know! 

Thanks 

I believe you posted about this 6 months ago and you were informed then that the board administration does not condone disputing valid inquiries.

If you wish to continue this pursuit, there are other places to find such details however.

Message 4 of 7
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Legitimate pursuit would be to contact those that made the inquiries and request they recode as soft......

Message 5 of 7
diesel2013
Contributor

Thanks for the input! Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Message 6 of 7
ah32
Frequent Contributor

Not trying to get on your case, but how do you end up with 90 inquiries?!?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.