cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get this train back on track......

tag
Inquisitiveone
Established Member

Trying to get this train back on track......

So, here we go: I am working on building up my credit. I have a company names Rising Point Solutions to help me with my credit score. I only really have about 3K that is either c/o or deliquent. When I asked the gal at RPS she said dont pay them and one is a rental debt. I am planning on moving in 4 months and wanted to know should I just clear the debt and then let them get it off my report? 

Also, I have a cc with Cap 1...well actually 2 and the c/l have been 300 forever. I will admit I wasnt always on time with paying. Should I wait 6 months before asking for a cli?

Working to get it back together!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trying to get this train back on track......

@Inquisitiveone wrote:

So, here we go: I am working on building up my credit. I have a company names Rising Point Solutions to help me with my credit score. I only really have about 3K that is either c/o or deliquent. When I asked the gal at RPS she said dont pay them and one is a rental debt. I am planning on moving in 4 months and wanted to know should I just clear the debt and then let them get it off my report? 

Also, I have a cc with Cap 1...well actually 2 and the c/l have been 300 forever. I will admit I wasnt always on time with paying. Should I wait 6 months before asking for a cli?

You can log into your Capital one accounts and request a CLI at any time. I do it once a month or more. If they say know you will get a document placed in your account explaining why. I would make sure the cards are paid down and have seen lots of usage for at least a couple of months before asking..

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.