Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to jump on the AFNI train...please help

tag
oldtowngrill
New Contributor

Re: Trying to jump on the AFNI train...please help

Actually it was...get it in writing. If they agree pay it. Honestly, and no offense if you spent any time researching your question here you would never have had to post it. Good luck!

Starting Score: 655 EQ 616 TU
Current Score: 689 EQ 628 TU
Goal Score: 720+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually it wasn't my question was never should I pay it or not, the question was HOW (certified funds or check by phone, etc) should it be paid.  The amount of time you took to respond with a smart alleck answer you could have used to be more productive in fixing your own credit, I take it that's why you are on the board as well.  If you can't chime in with advice based on experience, zip it.

Message 12 of 15
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Actually it wasn't my question was never should I pay it or not, the question was HOW (certified funds or check by phone, etc) should it be paid.  The amount of time you took to respond with a smart alleck answer you could have used to be more productive in fixing your own credit, I take it that's why you are on the board as well.  If you can't chime in with advice based on experience, zip it.

Cashier's check or money order will work.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 13 of 15
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Everyone please play nice.

It doesn't matter who started it. Be respectful of others.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 14 of 15
oldtowngrill
New Contributor

No smart alec comment intended. Good luck to you. I've paid check, card, cash all kinds of ways. No intentions of beings smart just stating board facts...I hope you come out on top and please make sure you get things in writing no matter how you pay. Let us know how you make out bud...were all here to help.

Starting Score: 655 EQ 616 TU
Current Score: 689 EQ 628 TU
Goal Score: 720+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.