Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tu EE

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Tu EE

Y'all just realized a FPB CO fell off in July from TU, due off in December and I got 0 points. 😩 They had updated as recently as June and I thought was a huge factor in my scores not shooting up past low 700😩😩😩
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Re: Tu EE

I was looking thru and thought where is FP on TU and had to pull old report to Pin point when it fell off -- Bummer
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sbrooks1 wrote:
I was looking thru and thought where is FP on TU and had to pull old report to Pin point when it fell off -- Bummer

Hey Sbrooks.

The celebration is.... that its gone.Smiley Very Happy  As your profile continues to age, you will see your score rise.  Just garden and allow your AAoA to get higher.  I would be tap dancing if Midland disappeared tomorrow even if my score didn't go up cause in the long run it makes my profile appear stronger and it seems as though with some banks tightening up, the stronger the profile, the better.

Have a good weekend.Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
Geordi
Regular Contributor

Bump

Message 4 of 5
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Kayaks-- I know I am glad it's gone from one and the other two in December but hoped for a score bump!! Going to app for mortgage in February but will still have one 40 CO from 2011, hope that doesn't stop me from owning a home soon
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.