Valued Member
Shayenorwood

Two 30 day lates and 3 on time

When I pay my notes at the bank, I call and tell one of the girls to pay my notes. We live n a very small town and know everyone so that's the reason I felt I could do this. Anyway my may payment on one of the notes didn't get paid so it put me with 3 30 day lates before I realized. I know this sounds crazy but its a bad habit that is now broken. Anyway after the 3 30 day lates I have the next 3 months paid on time. Does anyone have any idea as to how much my score would start going up with te last three months being on time? I know they affect my score for a couple years but how much increase would I get every month with them being on time?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+