Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two 30D lates go to 24Mo and CC reporting Q's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two 30D lates go to 24Mo and CC reporting Q's

So I have two 30D lates reporting in Januray 2009 that after this months reporting will be pushed passed the 24 month mark. Should I see an increase in my score due to the aging of these lates? My midscore is with EQ at a 681 and the closer I can get to 700 (a guideline score for a loan I'm after) the better... Also, I have a Chase card the I have a balance on of $477 ($1200 limit). The due date for payment is March 1st but I only have $300 I can pay on it until March 3rd whicch is when I can PIF. Does Chase, or any other CC, report to the CRA's the balance shown when the statement was cut or the balance owed the day of reporting? Basically I'm wondering if they'll report the balance of $177 that will most likely be on the statement or the $0 balance which will be 2 days after payment is due...?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Two 30D lates go to 24Mo and CC reporting Q's

CCC's report the balance on the day the report to the CRA's.You can contact your CCC and ask what date they report to the CRA's.

Each CCC is different,some report in the beginning ,some in the middle and like mine it reports on the last business day of the month.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.