Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Capital One Accounts, one deliquent, one current

tag
egaithe
Regular Contributor

Two Capital One Accounts, one deliquent, one current

I currently have a QS that is current and has been opened since November of 2006. I have another one that I opened in April of 2006, that one I let it go to deliquency and will be removed from my credit in December of 2019. What are the chances that Capital One will remove it now? I mean, I still have a relationship with them. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

EQ-660, TU-687, EX-646
Goal: 750s in all
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Two Capital One Accounts, one deliquent, one current

@egaithewrote:

I currently have a QS that is current and has been opened since November of 2006. I have another one that I opened in April of 2006, that one I let it go to deliquency and will be removed from my credit in December of 2019. What are the chances that Capital One will remove it now? I mean, I still have a relationship with them. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

If you never paid it off its 99% they will not remove it. If you did settle it then its 50/50, typically in the last year of reporting with paid COs is best with Cap-1

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.