cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two First Premier CO deleted SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
slund5499
Established Contributor

Re: Two First Premier CO deleted SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I attached copies of all 3 bureau reportswith emphasis on 632 regulations.

In the garden since 02/1/23. Newest Account AU Discover It 10K
02/23 Scores; EQ 608 TU 642 EX 575 CCU: 20%, Inq. 2, 1, 2 Collections $39K
Lending Club: newest account 2/3/23. Old Fico 1/17 EQ 530 TU 542 EX 512

Message 31 of 71
slund5499
Established Contributor

jrkeyes1,

Could you PM me the actual letter you submitted for comparison purpose?

Message 32 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

PM sent Smiley Happy

Message 33 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you attach proof of how the credit was reporting to the different bureaus? I more or less sent the same information disputing the reporting because of inaccuracies on 1/26/15 and recieved a response on 2/4/15 that they would agree to remove the CO and cease outbound collection efforts because docmentation that reflected discrepancies

I did not attach my actual reports, just sent what I posted here earler, plus each error specifically in my letter. And my CO is actually paid, so hopefully they'll delete because of the discrepencies. 

Message 34 of 71
slund5499
Established Contributor

MY CO is actually paid in full as well. My letter received from FP exectutive office even states that the account is paid in full. But they are still reporting is as a charge off account. No figure. That simple sentence identifying the account as PIF may give me some leverage with the CRA.

Message 35 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@slund5499 wrote:

MY CO is actually paid in full as well. My letter received from FP exectutive office even states that the account is paid in full. But they are still reporting is as a charge off account. No figure. That simple sentence identifying the account as PIF may give me some leverage with the CRA.

Yes, but I think you may be confused.  . Once it reports as a CO, it will always report as that, even if it's paid - unless they agree to delete. There is no leverage in paying a CO - it's still a CO.  The only thing the OC is required to do is update the status to paid CO or zero the balance out. They aren't required to change the history of the account to look like it was never charged off, just because you paid it in full afterwards. 

Message 36 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@slund5499 wrote:

Yes, but I think you may be confused.  . Once it reports as a CO, it will always report as that, even if it's paid - unless they agree to delete. There is no leverage in paying a CO - it's still a CO.  The only thing the OC is required to do is update the status to paid CO or zero the balance out. They aren't required to change the history of the account to look like it was never charged off, just because you paid it in full afterwards. 

And just for the record, I'm not filing my 623 because they're stating the account is a CO. They are reporting multiple, real, inaccuracies on the account such as "open", no payment history, etc. 

Message 37 of 71
slund5499
Established Contributor

Good luck. First Premier is not afraid of 623 letters. regardless of what little inaccuracies you claim to identify, they will update the account accordingly and still report CO. Charge off accounts do not have to show pay history once they are CO.

Best of luck to you.

Message 38 of 71
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

On the contrary I've had great luck with 623s and FP as have numerous other people from Dec 14 up until now. I had an unpaid CO from 2013 deleted from my report, one from 2013 removed from my wife's report that was unpaid as well. So have many other people. Shot off 623 to pres. office email I found on BBB for those and shared it with other people who did the same thing. We all received letters to delete within a few days. I believe all of ours were unpaid though.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 39 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@slund5499 wrote:

Good luck. First Premier is not afraid of 623 letters. regardless of what little inaccuracies you claim to identify, they will update the account accordingly and still report CO. Charge off accounts do not have to show pay history once they are CO.

Best of luck to you.

Id say reporting a closed, CO, account as open is more than a "little" inaccuracy. I don't need them to be afraid of my letter. As for what they "will" do for me, we'll see. As evidenced by this thread, some have had success. 

Thanks. 

Message 40 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.