cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two First Premier CO deleted SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Two First Premier CO deleted SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just filed a complaint with the BBB and sent the letter via email along with copies of the credit report discrepancies. 

Now we wait.

Message 61 of 71
LoveGoodCredit
Frequent Contributor

Good luck!

Starting Score:
August Equifax 558 TU 600 EX 570
Current Score: Equifax FICO 642 TU FICO662 EX 651 (credit.com) 06/21/2013
Goal Score: 720 All Across

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 62 of 71
RoCksTer1212
New Visitor

hi can you please share the email with me as well. thank you

@bxfinestcocoa wrote:

PM Sent Goodluck!!!

Message 63 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

presref@premierbankcard.com

Message 64 of 71
LoveGoodCredit
Frequent Contributor

Please share  with theemail address.  They wont work withme ...

Starting Score:

Message 65 of 71
LoveGoodCredit
Frequent Contributor

I wonder if it depends who you  get.  They will not work with me at all.  Any suggestions?

Starting Score:

Message 66 of 71
Ford725
Established Contributor

Did you file with the CFPB yet?

Current Scores: FICO08 670 EQ, FICO08 703 TU, FICO08 661 EX
Goal Score: 700's all 3 (07/2016)
Walmart $6k | Chevron $4k | Firestone $2.2k | Capital One Venture $5.4k | Quicksilver One MC $1.3k | Capital One Platinum MC $1k | Bloomingdales $12k | Amazon Prime $6k | Ebates Visa $12k | The Gap Visa $7k | Banana Republic Visa $7 | Brylane Home $2.6k | Express $2.5k | Overstock $1.85k | Macy's $11.3k | Stash Visa $12k | Lowe's $12k | Care Credit $5k | Macy's Amex $2.1k | Chase Amazon Visa $.5k | Cabela's Club Visa $2k
Message 67 of 71
LoveGoodCredit
Frequent Contributor

no, I did that with walmart and one of the colletctions.  They are next Smiley Happy

Starting Score:

Message 68 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you to everyone who contributed great suggestions and success stories to this thread. The information is really helping me out. I have a FPB unpaid account on all three of my reports. They show the account was opened in 2008. The three bureas definaitely are reporting inconsistanctly. I'd like early removal of this as it's one of two baddies left and due to come off later this year anyway (I think). Can I follow the advice of this thread if the account is unpaid?

Message 69 of 71
Ford725
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you to everyone who contributed great suggestions and success stories to this thread. The information is really helping me out. I have a FPB unpaid account on all three of my reports. They show the account was opened in 2008. The three bureas definaitely are reporting inconsistanctly. I'd like early removal of this as it's one of two baddies left and due to come off later this year anyway (I think). Can I follow the advice of this thread if the account is unpaid?

Absolutley!!!! Mine was unpaid when I did this. When I filed with BBB and CFPB, I received a favorable response from both in just over a week. BBB being the fastest. Just make sure you itemize each discrepancy in detail to show inconsistency in reporting. Use the letter provided as a template. Blessings.

Current Scores: FICO08 670 EQ, FICO08 703 TU, FICO08 661 EX
Goal Score: 700's all 3 (07/2016)
Walmart $6k | Chevron $4k | Firestone $2.2k | Capital One Venture $5.4k | Quicksilver One MC $1.3k | Capital One Platinum MC $1k | Bloomingdales $12k | Amazon Prime $6k | Ebates Visa $12k | The Gap Visa $7k | Banana Republic Visa $7 | Brylane Home $2.6k | Express $2.5k | Overstock $1.85k | Macy's $11.3k | Stash Visa $12k | Lowe's $12k | Care Credit $5k | Macy's Amex $2.1k | Chase Amazon Visa $.5k | Cabela's Club Visa $2k
Message 70 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.