Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two more down!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two more down!

Two more negative removed from my TU Report! One recent collection for ATT that was moved to another CA. I disputed it as "not having collection authority" a few days ago and its already been removed!

The second item was on old paid collection due to drop off in february. I asked for an early exclusion and its now gone, gone, gone!

Creditkarma should pull a new TU file this week and hopefully there will be a positive movement!

All thats left now are 5 unpaid items and some lates from Nationwide and Cap one.

Time to sharpen the pencil and start negotiating PFD's!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
dursty87
Established Contributor

Re: Two more down!

Congrats on the success and best of luck with the PFDs!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go! I am down one baddie and my credit card finally hit my account. boom 22 pts on one credit bureau!

Keep up the good work.

Message 3 of 5
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Congrats, started working hard on mine last summer. Only ine baddie left on eq (drops off Jan), and TU (drops off next week), exp all clean, and scores close to 700 or above.
Signature needs updating
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Two more negative removed from my TU Report! On recent collection for ATT that was moved to another CA. I disputed it has not having collection authority a few days ago and its already been removed!

The second item was on old paid collection due to drop off in february. I asked for an early exclusion and its now gone, gone, gone!

Creditkarma should pull a new TU file this week and hopefully there will be a positive movement!

All thats left now are 5 unpaid items and some lates from Nationwide and Cap one.

Time to sharpen the pencil and start negotiating PFD's!

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Cat Very Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.