Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two stubborn CA's left... Please help

tag
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Two stubborn CA's left... Please help

Can you contact the OC? Find out who owns, the debt, the OC or the CA. It makes a difference on how to proceed.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same problem with AFNI. It is a 6 yr old cell phone bill DH says was paid. I disputed it with Experian. "verified." Sent DV to AFNI. They actually reported it to Equifax during the thirty days! Then they sent me a letter saying they couldn't verify, blah blah blah, they need me to send them more info (RIGHT!). I complained to FTC about the reporting during dispute without validating. Sent AFNI DV #2. Faxed EX all info instructing them to delete since it can't be validated. Experian just sent a letter saying they have "previously verified" this account and won't do anything else. AAAHHHH!!!!!

What to do? Did I mess something up here?
Message 12 of 14
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

BZZYYMom Di dyou do a MOV letter? Im going to try that today.

Message Edited by Jesedmotherof5 on 04-29-2008 07:02 AM
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going to send MOV letter Monday and have already sent angry letter to AFNI about violations and such. I hate AFNI!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.