Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank removing 30 day lates?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

U.S. Bank removing 30 day lates?

Has anyone had any luck getting U.S Bank to remove late payments.I have 2 30 day lates on a Harley Davidson CC.1 is from 3 1/2 yrs ago and the other 4 1/2 yrs ago.Its the only negatives I have left and can't get them to budge on removing.I emailed the CEO and of course he had someone else looki into it.Just received a large envelope in the mail with copies of my statements from the months I was late and a letter stating they can't remove information that's being reported correctly.I don't really think there causing much damage if any but I definAtely hate seeing them on my reports.I think I'll continue to send Emails and possibly letters until they get sick of hearing from me.Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: U.S. Bank removing 30 day lates?

@Anonymous wrote:
Has anyone had any luck getting U.S Bank to remove late payments.I have 2 30 day lates on a Harley Davidson CC.1 is from 3 1/2 yrs ago and the other 4 1/2 yrs ago.Its the only negatives I have left and can't get them to budge on removing.I emailed the CEO and of course he had someone else looki into it.Just received a large envelope in the mail with copies of my statements from the months I was late and a letter stating they can't remove information that's being reported correctly.I don't really think there causing much damage if any but I definAtely hate seeing them on my reports.I think I'll continue to send Emails and possibly letters until they get sick of hearing from me.Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Over 2 years of age, and not being concurrent, those 30 day lates are not effecting your scores at this point.

Trying to get them removed at this point is like polishing glass because you *know* there was a smugde there last week.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: U.S. Bank removing 30 day lates?

I understand they are not hurting my scores at this point but that doesn't stop me from wanting to have perfect payment history on my reports.When I look at my credit score factors it still says one or more accounts with derogatory or negative factors or something to that effect.maybe I'm just being anal but that's a factor I don't particularly want to see.Anyway was just wondering if anybody happened to have any luck in the past with US Bank.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.