Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UGH

tag
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

Re: UGH

Well they went by a different name back then but they shaped up after 2012 becoming a half decent bank. =) only complaints are the fees are high but beggers can't be choosers. The card you have is good especially with a 5000 limit, 129 yearly fee with no interest would be nice although you'd need to use it constantly to benefit from it.
On my phone apologies for the errors.

Starting Score: 501 EX FAKO
Current Score: 745TU Fico
Current Score:714EQ Fico
Current Score: 742 fico

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 16
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

2010 not 2012. I hate typing on my phone =(
On my phone apologies for the errors.

Starting Score: 501 EX FAKO
Current Score: 745TU Fico
Current Score:714EQ Fico
Current Score: 742 fico

Message 12 of 16
pnkgirl25
Valued Member

Thanks guys
Message 13 of 16
KevinBlock55
Established Member

Yeah thats the one I use. The monthly fee isnt kind but its nice to know if I absolutely NEED to charge something substantial, I won't be paying interest on my own money!
Message 14 of 16
sphinx313
Established Contributor

Most of the no-name cards really won't grow with you or graduate. I would rather give my yearly's to a company that will one day roll my account over. Only a handful of those exist, but I'd rather that than having to close cards every few months/years as I got better ones. Everyone is different though. Just a $0.02 thing.

Starting Score: EQ: 383 2/2011
Current Score: TU: 644 EQ: 648 EX: 6?? 2/2015
Goal Score: 700

Message 15 of 16
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Kevin BLock55 Sometimes noone will approve even for a secured card which I think is assinine but I used them for 13 months paid my bill in full every month and well they have high fees but they did the job I needed done, also I was starting without any credit. Cards cant screw people if u use them wisely.  I cant wait to close FP but as I said no problems here,. 

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.