Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNIQUE NATIONAL COLLECTIONS

tag
eric19k
Established Contributor

Re: UNIQUE NATIONAL COLLECTIONS

Unique National deletes without any problem if you paid it.
you can contact through website. Do not forget to include your account #
TU Scores:
May 2014- 466
July 2014- 537
September 2014- 602
Goal Scores- 720 by March 2014
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am dealing with them now could you please pm the information as well and an idea of the letter you sent, I would greatly appreciate it!
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, could I also have the contact info for UNIQUE. I just had something from a library go on my credit report. I never got a library card nor did I ever get the books they say I did. The amount owed is like $140.00 for books! And what's worse is that these books were checked out on 10/15/2006! I called the library which I googled beacuse I had no clue what the debt was for, I spoke with a lady that informed me that it had been turned over to collections after they installed some new computer stuff that automatically transferred all overdue accounts to collections? I'm not really sure how all of this works but I want this off my credit report since it's something I didn't do and it's been so long ago and I never received anything about this debt. Any suggestions? The lady I spoke with yesterday said that she had no way of knowing that I wasn't the one that got the books because they are told that all the time, so I questioned if they could prove that I was the one that got them and she said that they may not have the original signature from when the card was obtained because it's been so many years! This is ridiculous is all I have to say and I want it off my report!

Message 13 of 17
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, could I also have the contact info for UNIQUE. I just had something from a library go on my credit report. I never got a library card nor did I ever get the books they say I did. The amount owed is like $140.00 for books! And what's worse is that these books were checked out on 10/15/2006! I called the library which I googled beacuse I had no clue what the debt was for, I spoke with a lady that informed me that it had been turned over to collections after they installed some new computer stuff that automatically transferred all overdue accounts to collections? I'm not really sure how all of this works but I want this off my credit report since it's something I didn't do and it's been so long ago and I never received anything about this debt. Any suggestions? The lady I spoke with yesterday said that she had no way of knowing that I wasn't the one that got the books because they are told that all the time, so I questioned if they could prove that I was the one that got them and she said that they may not have the original signature from when the card was obtained because it's been so many years! This is ridiculous is all I have to say and I want it off my report!

For Unique, all you have to do is contact the library you owed, pay them and they'll delete.

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 14 of 17
finallyfixingit
Regular Contributor

I just had them deleted early last month. I called and was advised to go to the library and pay. The library will automatically contact Unique. They do their deletions on the 9th and the 2th of every month if I remember correctly.

7/14 Scores: EQ- 576, TU- 589, EX- 567
3/7/15 Scores: EQ- 666, TU- 680, EX- 669

last app 3/11/15
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called Unique on 07/08 and was told they would delete it , I just had to pay at the library. I went to the library and paid it, but it hasn't been deleted. I read that they update on the 9th of the month. I guess I should have gotten it in writing, shouldnt have taken the word of a collector. What a waste of $$$. 

Message 16 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

This thread is from 2012 so I have locked it. You are free to start another one on the subject.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.