cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE: CAPITAL ONE TWO 30DAYS LATE REMOVED!!!

tag
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: UPDATE: CAPITAL ONE TWO 30DAYS LATE REMOVED!!!

WTG OP!  Nicely done, it only gets better from now on!

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 11 of 15
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

WTG OP!  Nicely done, it only gets better from now on!

Thanks yudelogy. I'm looking at yo signature line and can only aspire to be like u lol. Really great cards with nice limits there... Arghhhhhh when am I gonna get there *bangs head to the wall*

Message 12 of 15
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@IwantCSP wrote:
Any thoughts on other GW process.... Should I send several letters at one time to all all the addresses or should I send one a month

I never really tried a goodwill before so I'm not quite sure bout that but if I'm to take a hard guess the best approach would be two GW letter per month. Maybe someone who's done this can give u a more reliable info. All the best!

Message 13 of 15
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

2 Years ago I was in this section of the forum asking for assistance for just about everything, it was a slow & painful process...but in the end, it got me where i am today.  Like MJ and many others would say, "Credit journey is a marathon, not a sprint."  Meaning you've basically taken off in your long credit marathon journey, but you'll get there soon.  The payout will be huge, just keep doing what you're doing buddy!

::edited for typo::

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 14 of 15
lavencedora
Frequent Contributor

Congrats to you and thanks for offering a little encouragement.

So far, no luck on my effort to get CapOne lates removed. I am going to try again to EO today, but may file with CFPB next, if this is not resolved. I am very encouraged that route worked for you. I have a similar situation, they are reporting 8 months of lates (5 30's, 3 60's and 2 90's) when I was $14 short the first month & pretty much paying the minimums after that (without catching up the late fee). I had no idea it was happening & it is certainly not a fair reflection of my creditworthiness to report this way, even if it is technically correct. So, hope I can get it taken care of one way or the other.

Starting Score: TU 490 on 11/2012
Current Score:6/16/15:EQ 714, EX 704, TU 702 (all from myFICO)
New Goal Score: 740+ for all three
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.