Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE: EQ is evil....Judgment GONE!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Judgment GONE!!!!

Congrats! Thats a great thing you accomplished!    PM me too! pretty please with a cherry on top!

Message 21 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would really appreciate the methods of your success as well
Message 22 of 49
nursekb
Valued Member

Congrats on getting judgment removed. I just PIF my judgment 8/1/12- I have my paperwork showing this has been satisfied and PIF. Please send me your method on how you were able to get this removed. Looking to purchase my first home within the next few months.

Thanks

Message 23 of 49
hotmom

Awesome...can you please pm me the info on how you got this done...im in the process of trying to get one off of mine. thanks!!!

Message 24 of 49
sls10
Established Member

Hi, I would like that info as well. I have a judgement that has been settled since 2007 it was removed from TU and EXP but not EQX. Thanks so much

Message 25 of 49
awal
Regular Contributor

Could u pm me too? Thx

Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 26 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

First of all I'd like to say congratulations Smiley Happy I have 3 judgements. I'm happy to say 2 are child support that got behind, but are both paid off. The other is a credit card and I'm going to pay it in October. 

Can you tell me how you got yours removed when the balance pas paid off. I didn't realize this could be done. They have been paid for almost a year, I wish I would have asked someone sooner.

Again, congrats, all your persistence paid off!

Message 27 of 49
Dishpro
Regular Contributor

I really hate to trouble you, can you pm me too?

Starting Score:
Current Score: FICO TU 725 FICO EQ 735 EX 754
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 28 of 49
Etno
Valued Member

Could you PM me too? I have an old judgment they never correctly changed as paid, even after a signed letter from their lawyer said they would. I just haven't tackled this yet. Thanks!!!

Message 29 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you PM me the info also?

Message 30 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.