Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE! How to handle Enhanced Recovery Company

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to handle Enhanced Recovery Company

So Experian deleted both collections within a day. Yay!  Along with having my new UTI  report at 8% this shot my score up over 80pts! Equifax and Transunion deleted the Att collection on their own, but the T-mobile collection is still showing on both.  Today I was due for my 3b pull with CCT which I regret pulling today because Transunion and Equifax is still showing last months card balance instead of the new one. I'm thinking it may be due to it being a holiday weekend. Nonetheless, I'm making progress. My scores as of Jan 3rd:  Experian:772 Equifax:681 Transunion: 689  

Message 11 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

ERC no longer has the ability/rights to report to CRA's so just dispute anyhing ERC and it falls right off now. Did that with all three of my reports. Deleted almost instantly. 

Could you let us know how you did this, specifically?   What kind of letter did you send and did you send it by mail or online?   Thanks.

Message 12 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, can you please tell me which type of letter you sent? I am eager to get them off my report!

Thanks!

Message 13 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UPDATE! How to handle Enhanced Recovery Company

Dispute them directly on all 3 of your credit reports! Don't even bother contacting Enhanced Recovery. Mine fell off within a week. Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AutoBot wrote:

Does this mean I can get a hard pull from Enhanced Recovery removed from my CRs?

No. Report pulls are not something that a collector "reports", its simply a factual record of who has requested copies of your reports.

My understanding of the ERC issue is that they no longer have a "reporting" department. Why that has occurred is anyones geuss. May simply be that they are in financial straights and are cutting costs.

Message 15 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please give more details about the dispute you filed with Experian online?  What was the reason you gave and did you attach a letter/document to the dispute? Thanks so much for sharing!

Message 16 of 43
Caitt
Regular Contributor

No just ask them to verify account.
Message 17 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Caitt or anyone who was successful with deletin in this thread, did you dipsute this online though Experian, TU and EQ directly?  For an example, in the EX site, i hit dispute for ERC then 2 drop down boxes appeared. One for "Select a Reason" - what reason did you select, "other"?   

The other box for to write our a response.  Is this where i should write to verify account?

I tried this the other night but using a different reason and wrote that ERC is not bonded in TX thus, it is illegat for it to practice in TX. But the system did not accept dispute and prompted me to call EX instead.  Any details on how to dispute would be appreciated.

Message 18 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Something along the lines of.. This record contains multiple inaccuracies, please verify the accuracy of all data.

Message 19 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Btw I had many deleted with this reason. The fastest was with experian. However I would dispute with transunion through their website. On creditkarma you can only do one at a time.

Message 20 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.