Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**UPDATE** MIDLAND SUCCESS!!!

tag
prm300
Established Member

Re: **UPDATE** MIDLAND SUCCESS!!!

If info is still out there please pm me with Midland email contact.  Midland is my toughest to find e-contact so far.  I've even tried their parent company, Encore Capital Group.  I got a generic reply but nothing helpful.

Message 21 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I could also really use that information as well. Thanks in advance!

Message 22 of 36
mjh1024
Valued Member

Can someone please PM the contact info for Midland.

I'm in serious need of contacting someone to delete the account. Thanks!

Message 23 of 36
ironsight
Valued Member

If someone out there has the info for Midland, I would greatly appreciate a PM.  Thanks!!

Message 24 of 36
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

bump! 

Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 25 of 36
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

Midland is going to be my first attempt at a GW letter on my road to repair!

Is anyone willing and able to PM me an email address?

Thanks in advance!!!!

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 26 of 36
rose214
New Contributor

Can someone also send me that email info? I"m getting ready to send out a PFD and a direct email sounds like I might have more luck on then the general snail mail. thanks

Starting Score 4/3/13 : FICO 612 TU (FAKO)--642 EX (FAKO) - 497 Equifax (FICO) 593
Current Score6/28/13 EX(FAKO) 602, EQuifax (FICO) 615, TU(FICO) 642 EX-(FICO) 657
Goal Score : 700+
Message 27 of 36
SLR72689
Frequent Contributor

Good luck!! They absolutely refuse to PFD for me. Becareful, after I sent a PFD letter I got a dispute comment added.

Message 28 of 36
rose214
New Contributor

I was gonna do a PFD, not offer a settlement, just offer to pay in full for the deletion.... worth a shot at least.
Starting Score 4/3/13 : FICO 612 TU (FAKO)--642 EX (FAKO) - 497 Equifax (FICO) 593
Current Score6/28/13 EX(FAKO) 602, EQuifax (FICO) 615, TU(FICO) 642 EX-(FICO) 657
Goal Score : 700+
Message 29 of 36
SLR72689
Frequent Contributor

@rose214 wrote:
I was gonna do a PFD, not offer a settlement, just offer to pay in full for the deletion.... worth a shot at least.
I also offered pay in full for a deletion as well. Since they refuse, now I will offer a settlement just to get them off my back!
Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.