cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE: Medical Collection deleted from TU (1/17) , EQ (1/30) and now EX (2/7)!

tag
improvedcredit
New Contributor

Re: Medical Collection deleted from TU (1/17) and now EQ (1/30)!

2NE1

This is great news! I just mailed my Pre HIPPA letters last Monday. Hopefully I can have the same success you had. Did you get letters from Equifax and Experian as well stating that they will delete the account?

Message 21 of 42
mmrgr
Established Member

Could I also get a copy of the letter?  Trying to get a couple removed too.  Thanks!

Message 22 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please PM me the letter !

Thank YOU!!!

Message 23 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey can you PM me a copy of your letter I have a baddie with Credit One and Premier and would really like it removed.

Message 24 of 42
Fresh101
Regular Contributor

@2NE1 wrote:

Certified Mailed my pre-HIPAA letter about 20 days ago to every CRA and TU have sent me back the results letter stating the medical collection has been "removed" from my CR! I only had ONE being reported! Smiley Very Happy now I'm waiting for EX and EQ results!

one down, two to gooo! Smiley Happy

Edited: EQ has removed all THREE medical collections from my CR! Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

two down, one more to gooo! Smiley LOL

CONGRATS BUDDY

Starting: 547 +Score EX, 541 MyFico EQ,562 MyFico TU (Dec 2nd)

Current: 736 FCR "EX" (Nov. 5th), 668 MyFico "EQ" (Nov. 5th), 748 MyFico "TU" (Nov. 5th)

CC: BB&T $2,500 CL 3/2013, BarclayCard $3,000 CL 4/2013, WellsFargo $300 CL 7/2012 & Cap1 $451 CL 5/2012

Goal Score: 800's Rank
Message 25 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

can i have the letter too? Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 42
BADCREDIT4GETIT

Congrats , Could you pm me a copy of the letter you sent them. I have one on both Experian and Equifax.
Message 27 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

May I please have that letter, via PM, too?

Message 28 of 42
2NE1
Established Contributor

@Fresh101 wrote:

@2NE1 wrote:

Certified Mailed my pre-HIPAA letter about 20 days ago to every CRA and TU have sent me back the results letter stating the medical collection has been "removed" from my CR! I only had ONE being reported! Smiley Very Happy now I'm waiting for EX and EQ results!

one down, two to gooo! Smiley Happy

Edited: EQ has removed all THREE medical collections from my CR! Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

two down, one more to gooo! Smiley LOL

CONGRATS BUDDY

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU! Smiley Very Happy

Message 29 of 42
2NE1
Established Contributor

@improvedcredit wrote:

2NE1

This is great news! I just mailed my Pre HIPPA letters last Monday. Hopefully I can have the same success you had. Did you get letters from Equifax and Experian as well stating that they will delete the account?

YEAH! Smiley Happy TU was the first one to send in the results, then EQ! I am still waiting on EX! Smiley Indifferent

Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.