cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE - Stellar Recovery - New Collection -PFD DELETED

tag
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: Stellar Recovery - New Collection - Any Advice?

Update:

Now it's from Stellar, into the hands of ERC, and the same situation repeating. On the east coast, and caller ID time zone...lol. Phone calls, but no dunning within the five day time period/no dunning at all....I don't want to play anymore. Months to go....then a big FCRA kiss coming my way.

Message 11 of 25
iFICO
Valued Member

Well Stellar didn't lie to me.  Experian deleted today.  Now just waiting on EQ and TU to follow.  I cannot believe they deleted this quickly (less than 24 hours)!

Starting Score: TU698 EQ691
Current Score: TU800 EQ816
Goal Score: achieved

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 25
cruisinmel
Valued Member

congrats on your deletion. I also just had one pop up from them. gonna try the PFD route as it is a small amount and my only collection
Message 13 of 25
iFICO
Valued Member

I would definitley suggest calling them using the number on their "contact us" page on the web.  The number for them that was on my CR was useless.  Plus, I had no response to my letter or my emails.  

I hope you succeed!

Message 14 of 25
iFICO
Valued Member

UPDATE - As of today, Stellar has deleted off all 3 reports!  The GW PFD advice I have received from this site made this possible....  and the lesson learned is triple check with Comcast for any final amount owed before severing the relationship!.

Message 15 of 25
justinj915
New Visitor

Is there a template with regards to a PFD?

Message 16 of 25
Peter_Pan42
New Visitor

I would call ComCast (They refuse to give you an address for a VoD letter sighting safety concerns when I stated I wanted to supboena their records for a court case)or email them we_can_help@cable.comcast.com

I spoke with a Eugene Bennett stated when the equipment was returned, what equipment it was and the dates I had the equipment. 

He stated it would be removed from my credit to date it hasn't been deleted and I spoke with him May 2, 2014. Depending on where you live I would call the cable control office and file a complaint.

It showed up on my Credit report April 26, 2014 and they had started collecting on it April 1, 2014. I received no notice of collection before I saw it on my credit report. When collections agencies are starting collection proceedings they have 5 days for first contact. Yes that includes the contact they make by putting it on your credit report. To date I have not received a letter from ComCast or Stellar or Credit Pro Association (all trying to collect on a bogus ComCast Bill).

Good Luck

JT

Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UPDATE - Stellar Recovery - New Collection -PFD DELETED

I also had a bill from time warner cable I send a DV letter by email and all of a sudden I receive an alert from credit karma that it was removed 😀
Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry since im new to this forum I forgot to add the amount of the collection it was for $165 and it was removed 4 days later after I send them the email
Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just sent these guys a Texas DV letter...hopefully they decided to delete
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.