Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE...already!

tag
Sdenisew
Regular Contributor

UPDATE...already!

I HAVE A TON OF NEGATIVE ACCOUNTS ON MY REPORT, BUT I'VE BEEN SLOWLY TENDING TO THEM WITH DV'S AND PFD'S. IF YOU LOOK AT MY PREVIOUS POST TODAY YOU'LL SEE THAT NO ONE HAS BOTHERED TO RESPOND TO ANY OF THEM. WELL GUESS WHAT? I CALLED SECURITY CHECK, SPOKE WITH A NICE GIRL BY THE NAME OF AMANDA AND SAID THAT SHE WILL DELETE THEM ALL WHEN I PAY THE BALANCE OF 155.15 IN FULL. SHE EVEN DELETED THE ONES THAT I PAID OFF YEARS AGO! FINALLY A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!Smiley Very Happy

My scores as of 10/15/08

Photobucket
01/30/09
TU-582
EX-507
01/25/09
EQ-504
As of 02/08/09 EQ-508

03/03/08
TU-599
EQ-511
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UPDATE...already!

Congratulations!! Doesn't it feel good?

Sometimes the forum gets slow, but don't get discouraged, there are lots of the same questions asked over and over, and if no one is here (when they are, they are very helpful) you can use the search to find LOTS of answers!!

Message 2 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Just make sure you get your PFD in writing before paying.
Message 3 of 6
toa700
Valued Member

Would you happen to know if I send A CA a check and write on the back "by cashing you agree yo delete from my credit file" and they cash do you think the Credit Agency's will delete if I send them a copy of the check?

Thanks 

Message 4 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@toa700 wrote:

Would you happen to know if I send A CA a check and write on the back "by cashing you agree yo delete from my credit file" and they cash do you think the Credit Agency's will delete if I send them a copy of the check?

Thanks 

Not every state allows restrictive endorsements. Some states allow them (like VA), but are not enforceable.

A PFD only costs a stamp and is much safer.

Message 5 of 6
Sdenisew
Regular Contributor

Amanda actually faxed over a signed letter on company letterhead. She even called me back to make sure that I got it. Also she's sending out a copy in the mail. When I offered to pay it after I got the fax she suggested that I wait for the letter which should arrived on Tuesday afternoon. She was extremely helpful and understanding of my situation. I almost cried because it's very rare that anyone in that type of business seems to give a crap! She even gave me her extention and her boss's in case she's not in. I'll be paying this off in full on Wednesday and in in 30 days I'll be minus 5 baddies!

01/30/09
TU-582
EX-507
01/25/09
EQ-504
As of 02/08/09 EQ-508

03/03/08
TU-599
EQ-511
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.