Did you mean: 

UPDATE, early exclusion success story. 629->668->712

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE, early exclusion success story. 629->668->712

Hi folks,

I have an update.

Online early exclusions are working miracles for me.

I have requested Experian and Equifax for same via online dispute methods.

Equifax has not finished their investigation and shows no realtime update on their website.

On the other hand, Experian showed realtime status as they go through their disputes.

Simple changes or request for early exclusions on items that were within 3 months of deletion were removed within less than a week.

Remaining items were all handled witihn 3 weeks.

Now, check this out.

My credit score has gone up from 668 to 712!!

Since Septemeber when I first started this process with your help, my score has gone from 629 to 712.

Wow...I think I can really get financing for a house next year.

Thanks again everyone for your help.

If you are just starting this process like I was a few months, good luck and don't give up.

After reading some of the success stories on the forum regarding "early exclusion", I took the initiative on some old collection(6+ years) items that had been keeping my score at 629.

Instead of calling, I did online dispute on Transunion webiste.

Just don't enjoy being on the phone for an extended period of time and also playing Russian roulette with a non-sympathetic vs sympathetic rep.

Most request items were 3~6months away from the deletion date and since I want to get a house next  year, took my 1st step towards purging my bad credit history.

For all dispute items, I just said that "requesting early exclusion on an item to be deleted xxxxxx, 2015"

I did this yesterday afternoon and found out that 6 items had been deleted due to "corrected or deleted due to length of time on your credit report"

Holy cow....I was so stoked.

Score had gone up from 629 to 664 just overnight. wth!!!! Overnight!

I am working on same process for Experian and Equifax and hoping for another successful deletions.

Seems that deletion dates on Experian are a bit longer than Transunion though.

My sincere thanks to all contributors who have given me advices.

I had suffered through many years of paying high interest rates on my auto loan(22.99%) as well as high interest rate credit cards.

I value my credit more than ever before and will strive for 800 FICO and maintain it.

Will update on other bureaus soon.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thanks to everyone, early exclusion success story.

@Anonymous wrote:

After reading some of the success stories on the forum regarding "early exclusion", I took the initiative on some old collection(6+ years) items that had been keeping my score at 629.

Instead of calling, I did online dispute on Transunion webiste.

Just don't enjoy being on the phone for an extended period of time and also playing Russian roulette with a non-sympathetic vs sympathetic rep.

Most request items were 3~6months away from the deletion date and since I want to get a house next  year, took my 1st step towards purging my bad credit history.

For all dispute items, I just said that "requesting early exclusion on an item to be deleted xxxxxx, 2015"

I did this yesterday afternoon and found out that 6 items had been deleted due to "corrected or deleted due to length of time on your credit report"

Holy cow....I was so stoked.

Score had gone up from 629 to 664 just overnight. wth!!!! Overnight!

I am working on same process for Experian and Equifax and hoping for another successful deletions.

Seems that deletion dates on Experian are a bit longer than Transunion though.

My sincere thanks to all contributors who have given me advices.

I had suffered through many years of paying high interest rates on my auto loan(22.99%) as well as high interest rate credit cards.

I value my credit more than ever before and will strive for 800 FICO and maintain it.

Will update on other bureaus soon.

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 3
papageorgio

Re: Thanks to everyone, early exclusion success story.

Way to go! This is one situation where Transunion is the bomb. They make the process simple.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.