Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATES! Fico increase!

tag
MadTechnologist
Frequent Contributor

Re: UPDATES! Fico increase!

@jbishop1001 wrote:

I've already tried that. Disputed last year. Came back as verified. The credit agency M.R.N.W.  (only 1 agency with 3 different accounts) said that they could not negotiate amount and that the only way it would be delted is if it were paid in full. 

Not gonna happen.

SOL is up soon, so they wont be able to sue me. But it'll be on my reports for 1 more year. Had insurance for 1 collection - have proof. Insurance wont go back to pay a 6 year old debt. Stuck with it.

That sucks. I hate when stuff like that happens. A lot of these "insurance" companies are a crock these days. My dad had an old Cadillac a few years back that he loved, but it was getting high in miles. He then brought a policy from a warranty company. Then a few months later the engine needed to be repaired. We were so glad we got the warranty when we did. That is until they "investigated" his claim and decided not to pay it. They said the issue was an "electrical" issue and his policy didn't cover that. But here's the thing, the eletrical malfunction was IN THE ENGINE and not aftermarket either. It was a necessary part of the engine and somehow those jerks made up, and not found, a loophole to not pay. So I know all too well about these "insurance" compaines out there. I hope you can get everything settled and straightened out soon so you can see some significant boost to your score too!

Starting Score: 611 (02/28/2014 EQ MyFico) 608 (Barclays TU 03/28/14)
Current Score: 665 (05/13/16 EQ) 655 (05/13/16 TU) 672 (05/13/16 EX) Gardening since 04/30/2016
Goal Score: 740+ All Around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 21 of 22
alvon123
Super Contributor

Re: UPDATES! Fico increase!

congrats

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.