cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank LifeMiles Secured Card...approved or denied?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank LifeMiles Secured Card...approved or denied?

I applied for LifeMiles online and a decision was unable to be made online. This morning, $300 was taken out of my account. Is there a high probability that I am approved, or simply too soon to tell? Thanks guys!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Ragelog
Established Contributor

Re: US Bank LifeMiles Secured Card...approved or denied?

I would say likely approved I believe they have a number you can call to confirm. At least this was the case with my Harley Davidson Secured card via US Bank.

EQ04 675, EQ08 676, EX08 719, TU08 703 $12704.75/$123050 Revolving Credit (All 0% or 1.99%) - In Garden Since 5/25/2016

Last negative item should fall off in July 2017.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ragelog wrote:

I would say likely approved I believe they have a number you can call to confirm. At least this was the case with my Harley Davidson Secured card via US Bank.

Thaks. I'll call them later and see what's the deal!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called and was advised card will approved, processed and mailed by the 7th business day which is next Monday, Aug 25. 

Message 4 of 6
Ragelog
Established Contributor

Congrats!

EQ04 675, EQ08 676, EX08 719, TU08 703 $12704.75/$123050 Revolving Credit (All 0% or 1.99%) - In Garden Since 5/25/2016

Last negative item should fall off in July 2017.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ragelog wrote:

Congrats!

Thanks!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.