Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA AMEX

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA AMEX

First off. Hi Everyone. Thanks for sharing all that you guys do with me. (newbie) I overly appreciate it.

only gave me 21 point increase on Plus score. Smiley Sad  I also manage to have 7 baddies deleted and a judgement. Why such a small score increase?  Plus score went from 544 to 565.

What else can be done to acquire a better increase

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: USAA AMEX

@Anonymous wrote:

First off. Hi Everyone. Thanks for sharing all that you guys do with me. (newbie) I overly appreciate it.

only gave me 21 point increase on Plus score. Smiley Sad  I also manage to have 7 baddies deleted and a judgement. Why such a small score increase?  Plus score went from 544 to 565.

What else can be done to acquire a better increase

Welcome to the board Smiley Happy

The first thing is that plus score is what we call A FAKO meaning it is not a score that any creditor will ever see, the scores that matter are Ficos. Without knowing what else is on your file that may need attention we cannot give you a direction to head in. Grats on the Amex card from USAA and getting the deletions you already have.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.