Established Member
FluteLadyWHS12

USAA Alerts

For anybody that has USAA....why are they reporting alerts for a CA that was on my last pull? I signed up for them on the 14th I believe and this CA was listed on all 3 reports. Yesteday, it was reported as an alert on Experian and now today as an alert on Equifax. Does this mean the CA is reporting again (a duplicate)? I did just send the company a DV after seeing that they reported on my CR the beginning of the month and hadn't recieved a response yet. Confused. TIA

Established Member
FluteLadyWHS12

Re: USAA Alerts

Bump

Regular Contributor
xwill04

Re: USAA Alerts

FluteLadyWHS12 wrote:

Bump

No... They are delayed I have USAA and the inquiry alerts are delayed by a few days sometimes... U should be ok

Starting Score: Exp:513 | TU:541 | EQ:517 - 11/13/2012
Current Score: Exp:623 | TU FICO:639 | EQ FICO:743 - 01/24/2012
Wallet: Applied Bank $200, OpenSkyCC $300, 1st Tech CU Secured $2k, Discover IT $1.5k, CITI AA $2.8k, USAA AMEX $7.5k
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+