Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA PFD or GW or both?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA PFD or GW or both?

So I had a secured CC with USAA that got sent to my credit report as a CO for $48 (yes...only $48 dollars...and Im paying for it now)

My question is how would I go about fixing this?

I am still a USAA member.  So I am thinking of asking for a PFD.  but maybe I can pay it and then ask for a GW since I am a member.

Anyone have any thought on how I should proceed.  This is so ticky tacky so I hope I can fix it.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: USAA PFD or GW or both?

@Anonymous wrote:

So I had a secured CC with USAA that got sent to my credit report as a CO for $48 (yes...only $48 dollars...and Im paying for it now)

My question is how would I go about fixing this?

I am still a USAA member.  So I am thinking of asking for a PFD.  but maybe I can pay it and then ask for a GW since I am a member.

Anyone have any thought on how I should proceed.  This is so ticky tacky so I hope I can fix it.

PFD would be first route and if thats not possible then a GW letter campaign after its been paid.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

How old is it ? USAA, usually dosnt budge on anything...maybe they can change the status to paid in full...Call and ask them..

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd do PFD first. They may be willing to play ball if they get something out of it.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.