Starting Score: EQ 730 -- TU 763
Current Score: EQ 764 -- Walmart TU FICO 9/6/11 775
Goal Score: EQ 800 -- TU 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 51 of 116
NikJ4
Established Contributor

Re: USAA Secured Credit Card

Yeah!!! I will send mine in after next week when I get paid.
Message 52 of 116
newstart2010
Blogger

we are sending one in tomorrow with a 300 account limit, and next week we are doing a 1500 account limit.  we are going to use them for various things, hence the different limit amounts.
I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 53 of 116
LynnBushea
New Contributor

Hi

I just received my packet in the mail...Since they are charging a $35 annual fee..I'm thinking about it....

Starting Score: 478
Current Score: 650
Goal Score: 750+

Message 54 of 116
NikJ4
Established Contributor

What is the method to your madness on the diff limits? I like learning from others rationales.

Message 55 of 116
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!

Could you please send me more information on the CC through USAA? I really would like to try to raise my credit score.

Thanks,

Tracey

Message 56 of 116
NikJ4
Established Contributor

If you are a member, just email them through their site. Dont call because there is a special group who handles the requests. It takes about 2 wks to get the application in the mail. $35 annual fee. Apr is a little more than I like, its around 18% but if you do right with the card they should convert you in about a year or 18 months from what I read so that $35 is not too much to ask.

Good luck

Message 57 of 116
NikJ4
Established Contributor

Message I got from USAA when I emailed them about the card......

According to our records, the account was established today and the card has been mailed. We do have the ability to send a replacement card via FedEx for a fee of $8.00; however this option is not available to us until the account has been established for at least three business days. If you wish to proceed with this option, you may contact us after 03/04/2010.

Yippie...............

Message 58 of 116
NikJ4
Established Contributor

I got my card in the mail today.....HOT DOG!!!
Message 59 of 116
tigerdre

OK..I just got a judgement deleted off my experian and equifax reports. Waiting on Transunion now. But I was told in order to see my score increase then I need to establish new credit. So after reading the forums I see the USAA and I called but they are saying that they have the test pilot program but it isnt being used yet. I know all of you guys that already have the cards know better. So my question is could someone email me the email address that you used inorder to get your package sent to you. Thank you in advance you guys are all wonderful inspiration and help.

Starting Score: TU 480 EFX 479
Current Score: TU 617 EFX 520
Goal Score: TU 720 EFX 720

Message 60 of 116
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.