Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USDA and naca

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USDA and naca

Anyone here that have gotten a usda and did you have to come out of pocket for any money? With Naca if you find land for a new build how do they do that , do they include the land and the house together and do they also include the land with the new build for usda? I'm working on my credit thank you all
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USDA and naca

This seems to be a post more suitable for the mortgage forums. Try posting your question there.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can find out if NACA is in your area by going to naca.org - they are not everywhere yet.

@Anonymous wrote:
Anyone here that have gotten a usda and did you have to come out of pocket for any money? With Naca if you find land for a new build how do they do that , do they include the land and the house together and do they also include the land with the new build for usda? I'm working on my credit thank you all

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello dch,

NACA does not do consturcution loans in any fashion.  While new construction may be purchased, it may not be a custom build.  The land and completed home must be boughtr in a single transaction.

Tim Trumble

Online Operations, NACA

ttrumble@naca.com

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thank you so much!!!!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.