Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UTL down and FAKO up

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

UTL down and FAKO up

finally got an updated score today on CK with an increase of 12 points on the transrisk and 38 on the vantage!!. only FAKOs I know, but I consider it practice for when I pull a new FICO score. They are still showing that one of my balances is higher than it is, so more jumps to come when that card reports!! So I am practicing my happy dance for the real thing.  If you do this right, it just keeps getting better!!!!!!!Cat LOL

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: UTL down and FAKO up

Be careful. A change in your FAKO scores doesn't mean your will have a change in your FICO score.  Even the change direction could be oposite.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 4
Lois5669
Frequent Contributor

While it is true the FAKO doesn't always reflect FICO, if you got your util down, your FICO will go up if it changes. So, keep practicing that dance Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ = 550; TU = 491(2/10/12)
Current Score: EQ = 669; TU = 674(6/20/14)
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

FAKO's favorable UTL percentage  is easier to get than FICO, accordning to Credit Karma FAKO UTL of less than 20% is an "A" in there book where myfico says FICO likes 9% or less, My FAKO score increased slowly as my UTL went from 19% to 13% my  FICO score stayed the same during the same time period, I am not expecting a big leap in my FICO score untill I am finally reporting 9% UTL and I may not even get it then since I will have balances on 2-3 cards at the time that happens. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.