Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to dispute online with EQ, EX, and TU...please help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to dispute online with EQ, EX, and TU...please help

I got a judgment removed thru an online dispute with a letter from plaintiff's attorney and documentations.  I tried to to get another judgment removed using the same method but unable to do with any of the 3 CRAs dispute online.  Please let me know if you have any info or experience the same in the past.  Thanks

Messages from Equifax

System Temporarily Unavailable

We are currently unable to process your request.

Please try again later or click here to submit your request via our secure
Web Email dispute form.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Messages from Experian

We are unable to allow access to our online dispute service. We understand that the privacy and security of your information is important to you; therefore, we cannot provide a specific reason as to why we cannot allow access. Our registration process is designed to ensure that your credit information is released only to you. You must have a current copy of your personal credit report from Experian in order to dispute information. Please call 1 800 204 1410 to order your report through our automated service. The report will be delivered by U.S. Mail. Once you receive the report, follow the instructions to dispute information you believe is incorrect.

Messages from TransUnion

We have discovered that your request requires additional manual processing. As a result, online delivery of your dispute resolution is unavailable at this time.

You will receive a mail soon with further instructions.To learn more, visit our Help page.

To close the browser window, click Close.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unable to dispute online with EQ, EX, and TU...please help

You can fax in your dispute. Just your report number.
Message 2 of 4
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

Would you mind sharing how...you plan on disputing these judgements?  

I have a paid one on EQ that has  not been updated to satisfied by the CA and it due to fall in a year. It's still hurting,  per just showing  being there,  not paid and other factors  but I'm  very interested in your method. 

FICO :November 2016
TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
QS1 -$2,000. Care Credit $9,600.00 CHASE Freedom $3,000.00 Discover IT $1,000.00
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 3 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Under the consent decree recently entered into by the CRAs with the office of the AG of several states, the CRAs have formally agreed to discontinue any requirment that the consumer must include a copy of a credit report in order to file a dispute.

They are apparently still making that requirment, and possibly the right hand does not know that the left hand is doing, and they are still dismissing disputes or requriing a copy as a condition for a dispute.

I would call the CRA and request why they are still making a requirment that you first obtain a copy of a credit report in order to file a dispute.

They are apparently in a state of confusion......

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.