Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Verizon Account Showing Up On Collections

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unauthorized Verizon Account Showing Up On Collections

Hello everyone. I have had this annoying TL on my report for a few years now with Jeffeeson Capital about a Verizon Account to the tune of roughly $2400. I never opened this account nor did I know about it until a few years later. I've recently learned who was responsible for it, a parent, and short of filing an identify fraud charge (which is completely out of the question whatsoever) I am not sure how to get it removed. Is there any suggestions for something like this? Thank you.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unauthorized Verizon Account Showing Up On Collections

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello everyone. I have had this annoying TL on my report for a few years now with Jeffeeson Capital about a Verizon Account to the tune of roughly $2400. I never opened this account nor did I know about it until a few years later. I've recently learned who was responsible for it, a parent, and short of filing an identify fraud charge (which is completely out of the question whatsoever) I am not sure how to get it removed. Is there any suggestions for something like this? Thank you.

Dhigley I'm in the same boat sorta. I have a Verizon CO/Collection for $108. Was told at BestBuy if I purchase a WIFI device for $250 then there would be no contract, strictly month to month with Verizon and when I didn't need it then simply stop using it. Wrong! Verizon billed me for an additional 2 months with never having a contract. $108 is no big deal it's just the principle. I'm not sure what to do about this. Good luck I'm sure someone on myFico will have some advice for you.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.