Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unemployment Judgments/Tax Liens

tag
tieton
New Contributor

Re: Unemployment Judgments/Tax Liens

Awesome, thanks for sharing your story mzgg09! I ended up getting a call today from someone from the Employment Security Departement. I think there is some confusion with the jargon/verbage as you suggested. She left a VM saying that the Satisfaction of Judgment form is actually better than having it "vacated" because the satisfaction shows it has been paid-in-full. She said that a "vacate" would come across as it being charged off or something. It didn't make any sense to me. She was real nice on her voicemail, but I'm not completely sure that she knew what vacate means. I don't think she realizes that is the only way to get it off my reports. The Satisfaction of Judgment will only show that it is paid, and so will remain for the 7 years.

Starting Score (FICO): 420s (OUCH!) across the board. 2/2010 mortgage lender pull. Needless to say, didn't get approved.
Current Score (FICO 11/11/14): EX 709, EQ 696, TU 724
Goal Score: 720+ for EQ AND EX!
Message 11 of 12
tieton
New Contributor

Re: Unemployment Judgments/Tax Liens

I think I will call her back and use the term expungement like Drsgwld suggested.

Starting Score (FICO): 420s (OUCH!) across the board. 2/2010 mortgage lender pull. Needless to say, didn't get approved.
Current Score (FICO 11/11/14): EX 709, EQ 696, TU 724
Goal Score: 720+ for EQ AND EX!
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.