Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unique National Collections

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unique National Collections

Just wanted to post my experience.  

Had a collection account due to Library Fees. Called Unique, they told me it would get deleted as soon as the library informed them the debt was paid. I paid it 07/06/2015. Read that they delete on the 9th of the month. I started to just chalk it up as a loss, and to next time get everything in writing, because up until 07/18/2015, it was still showing,and I didn't get any alerts about any changes.   This morning I signed up for CreditCheckTotal trial with 3 FICO scores, and the fresh reports show no account anymore. Glad that it got deleted!! This was the last collection account on my files!! Didn't notice any change in my score, but oh well.

Just figured  I would share this info about Unique National Collections.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unique National Collections

Thanks for sharing! I just paid off a library collection on Friday. Same story -- Unique said to settle with the library and they would remove the collection. Glad to know it'll come off, though it might take a little time.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.