Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Up 42 pts in less than 30 days!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Up 42 pts in less than 30 days!!

After being denied a secured card from my credit union they counter offered with a shared secured loan. I deposited 500.00 last week and the new account has posted to my reports already with a 40 point increase!!!! Since my last post, I've paid off two collections and only have 3 left.

6 collections accounts

$1300-adstra I know they do PFD- plan to pay that in Feb

$1200-medical bill: they said its too old for charity care, I started looking into hippa process

$256- midwest recovery for old us bank account * I plan on paying this over the weekend but I didn't receive anything in the mail or phone calls prior to this popping up on my credit. o_0

$431 Harris and Harris- Plan on disputing because I moved out of state a cpl years ago in Dec and they said the bill is for dec and Jan

$649 Enhance Recovery- It's a time warner bill from 2011, I was in college and lived at home with parent so I'll be disputing that *removed during dispute

$602 Ambulance bill- Is this eligible to go thru hippa?

Derog.

Capital one 30 days late on car and cc's the cards are now closed due to returned payment and now marked as closed by credit grantor

Thinking about GW both

Positive

Student loans

Open Sky CC

Auto loan

average age of credit is 1 year Smiley Sad newest account is 8 months

My scores are now in the low 540's ... moving on up slowly fo sho

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Up 42 pts in less than 30 days!!

Good work Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Up 42 pts in less than 30 days!!

Thanks!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.