Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update & success story

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update & success story

Just a little update: wanted to give an update I dont get on here much any more. We started cleaning up my redit report back around January of this year so we could qualify for  a new mortage and buy a bigger home, and were very successful. we were pre approved for a home loan in August and just got the clear to close on our dream home, we close this Thursday at 3! we are very excited and wish everyone great luck in trying to do the same. I know how stressful it can be and how hard it is when meeting dead ends. Remember some of the items are there on the report for  a reason and  you just have to face them and own up to them, others that are false and inaccurate, fight! Just my opinions. Good luck and best wishes!

ps cap. one gave us a good boost in credit with keeping a low balance on a 500.00 card (10.00 balance), recommend two cards no more  and apply well before you plan on applying for major credit such as a n auto or home loan. (only apply for credit you need and stay away from store cards)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Update & success story

Congrats and good luck in your new home

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 4
pmbrian
Contributor

Congratulations!! Enjoy the new home!

03/25/20 - FICO 8 EQ - 709 TU - 717 EX - 718

09/02/19 - FICO 8 EQ - 702 TU - 699 EX - 714
Message 3 of 4
diveforfun97
Frequent Contributor

Great job, and congrats

Starting Score: Sep 23, 2014 EQ 577 TU 583 EX 567
Current Score as of 6/28/17 EQ 628 TU 643 EX 625
Goal Score: 700
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.